Some random thoughts about random things…
- Packing when traveling by car is great… just throw everything in.
- I love when our whole family is together for any reason.
- Especially when the family is me, husband, daughter, son-in-law, son.
- Backroads travel may not be as fast, but it’s way more interesting.
- University of Georgia beats Georgia Tech today for the best ending to a great Thanksgiving trip.
- I bought an apple pie at the grocery when we got home… didn’t get enough pie Thursday. 🙂
- Pie is appropriate whether its a holiday or not.
- As is cake.
- And is of course appropriate for breakfast.
- Ready to start knitting for the new baby girl on the way.
- Looking forward to some CyberMonday shopping.
- So many times, the news about college football players is negative. Read this about UGA’s Malcolm Mitchell that is all positive and not about football. Hint: it’s about reading and writing.
- Only 2 more posts and November is over.
- It’s time for pie.